If you have symptoms such as bumps and sores then there is a good chance that you suffer from one of the more common scalp conditions. Here are a few that often have both sores and bumps as symptoms:
- Seborrheic Dermatitis (usually with oily scalp, open sore anywhere on the head, severe itching and flaking. Can occur and the scalp line, crown of the head or bumps etc on the very back of the head above the neck!
- Dandruff ( Usually pretty severe if you have both symptoms)
- Scalp Psoriasis (also accompanied by rashes, flaking, itching – often open sores)
- Seborrheic Eczema or Seborrhea
- Allergic Reactions or Dermatitis
- Lice (Often causes bumps)
These are just a few but don’t fret if you fall into one of these categories or even if you don’t. There are natural ingredients that are giving you the long term relief and solutions that you have been searching for. Odds are that if you are reading this blog then you are starting to take matters into your own hands.
Here is Some Important Information:
I myself have suffered with the condition seborrheic dermatitis that caused me severe itching all over my head. It caused really bad flaking in my eyebrows, ears, head and for a while even around my nose. However, you should know now that I am 98% symptom free now with an occasional flare up that usual occurs during my crazy times of the the year.
How Did I Relieve My Symptoms For The Long Term?
Many people will talk to you about remedies and cures but what they don’t talk about is the start or origin of the actual problem. Wouldn’t it make sense to start there. What I have found in over 20 years of research into my own scalp problem is that the shampoos and hair treatments that are found over the counter in drug stores or grocery stores have very little long term affect on itching and flaking or head sores. So what does?
Here is What Works?
You have to look at your scalp as a total and not just the symptoms. Think of it this way. If you keep dropping food on the kitchen floor then the ants keep showing up. If you put out ant traps then you will get some ants but there will always be others.
The symbolic food on the floor is the ph of the scalp as well as the condition of the hair follicle. Almost all hair follicles that have scalp conditions are clogged. They can become clogged after years of build up from hundreds of different things.
- Clean the hair follicle and the hair root!
- Adjust ph to lower – where it should be to fight off bacteria and fungus!
- Break Down hardened sebum that can clog the hair follicle opening.
- Kill remaining bacteria and fungus that are out of the normal range.
If you do these 4 things then we can guarantee that your symptoms will improve and as in most cases improve dramatically. The Products that we recommend are the original hair care products for a healthy scalp and head! We Recommend Zinc Plex Products!